Claude A. Lenth
Claude A. Lenth specializes in employment and labour law, data protection and pension issues. Claude A. Lenth assists both Norwegian and international clients, as well as individuals at the management level within all areas of labour and employment law. He is also recommended by Legal 500, Chambers Europe and Who is Who.
- 2008 Partner, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2006 - 2007 Senior Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 2003 - 2006 Attorney, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1999 - 2002 Associate, Advokatfirmaet Hjort DA
- 1997 - 1998 Research assistant, Department of Computer Law, University of Oslo
- 1999 Law degree, University of Oslo
- In 2015, Lenth was rated as a labour law specialist by Legal 500, Who is Who and Chambers Europe; "Exceptionally intelligent and analytical," Claude Lenth has a broad range of experience, from data protection, retrenchment and pensions to transfer of undertaking and working conditions issues. He receives acclaim as a practitioner who "really thinks several steps ahead."
Memberships / Honoraries
- Member of the Norwegian Bar Association
- Member of the Norwegian Association for Computers and Law
- 2001 - 2004 Deputy member of the Privacy Appeals Board